Gorgeous palm stone crystal pipe.
Palm stone pipes connect the stone's energy directly to our palm chakras and can enhance our receptivity to the medicine contained, and to the healing properties of the crystal. They are small, but functional, convenient, and radiating love.
- Rose Quartz : Resonates most deeeply with the heart chakra and supports healing obstacles to love & relationships, both to the self and to others. Excellent for recovery from grief, trauma & heart conditions.
- Black Obsidian : Resonates most deeply with the base chakra, supporting a grounded connection to the Earth, protection from harmful energies and deep cleansing of negativity present in the energetic body.
- Dream Amethyst : Resonates most deeply with the third eye chakra, opening up our abilities to recieve the messages of synchronicities, our guides, while still protecting our mental health. Also excellent for expanding creativity and dream work.
- Labradorite : Resonates most deeply with the third eye & throat chakras, offers powerful psychic protection for empaths & those working with alternate realities in their practice. Supporting safe & effective spiritual expansion.
- Clear Quartz : Resonates throughout our chakras and is known to keep our energy fields clear in many ways as well as enhance the properties of other crystals & medicines. Great for supporting overall wellness and purification in all situations.
- Lapis Lazuli : Resonates most deeply with the throat chakra, opening expression, morality, and truthful communication. Supporting authentic integrity, protection, and promoting inner harmony as well as physical issues arising in the throat, neck & shoulders.
- Size: 8-10cm
- 100% natural crystal stone
- Removable stainless steel metal screen
** All High Priestess Spirals products are smudged, cleared and energized prior to delivery, infused with the highest intention of love **
**please note, our crystal pipes are handmade and there may be some surface scratches, cracks, or other imperfections. Colors & textures may vary according to natural variations in the stone, and each pipe is different and unique.**